WCBA Mission Statement
The mission of the Washtenaw County Bar Association is
- To insist upon the highest standards of civility and ethical integrity of all participants in the legal process;
- To improve public understanding of the legal system, the substantive law and the role of lawyers;
- To pursue diversity and foster a sense of community among Association members;
- To advance professional development and excellence through educational programs and services for its members;
- To promote affordable access to the justice system through traditional and non-traditional means; and
- To work with the bench to improve the effectiveness and fairness of the legal system.