Law & Mediation Office of Veronique Liem
4420 Jackson Rd., Ste. 102 Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Phone: (734) 769-3472
P Number: 39480
With over 30 years of experience representing individuals, professionals and families, with both a law degree and a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Michigan, Véronique Liem brings a unique perspective to her work as attorney, collaborative divorce specialist and mediator. Her credentials include the following:
• Highest "AV Preeminent" peer review rating, Martindale Hubbell • “Best Lawyers- Family Law” 2017.
• Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
• 2015-2016 President and current Member, Collaborative Institute of Michigan (CPIM).
• Former President, Washtenaw County Bar Association (WCBA).
• Michigan Lawyers Weekly “Women in the Law” 2013 Award.
• Vice President and Board of Trustee Member, Avalon Housing.
• 2016 WCBA Public Service/Pro Bono Award.
• Member, Women Lawyers Association of Michigan (WLAM).
• Court-approved Mediator divorce & civil cases.
• State Bar Foundation Fellow